PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT THAT YOU RECEIVED AT THE TIME OF YOUR SUBMISSION!
WHAT NUMBER AM I ON THE WAIT LIST?
1. Tarrant County Housing Assistance Office will have your wait list position number available to you by March 1, 2019 or sooner.
2. Beginning March 1, 2019 or sooner, you can access your wait list position number on Wait List Check website: www.waitlistcheck.com
3. After completing your application, you will be prompted to create an account on Wait List Check, where you will create your User ID and Password.
**Please write your User ID and Password on your receipt and keep for your records**
HOW SOON WILL I BE SEEN?
1. Once your position number has reached the top of the wait list, you will be contacted by mail (ONLY) for an appointment, so it is vital that you keep your contact information current.
PLEASE NOTE: Tarrant County Housing will NOT provide your position number over the phone. You MUST obtain it online at www.waitlistcheck.com OR you may come into the office, you will need to provide a photo ID.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY MAILING ADDRESS AFTER MARCH 1, 2019?
1. Your receipt contains your PIN number.
2. Your PIN number allows you to set up an account on the MRI Assistance Connect website at www.assistancecheck.com
3. You can access the Assistance Connect website to update your mailing address and check your status 24/7 from the privacy of your home.
4. If you opt to not sign up for Assistance Connect you will need to request your change of address in writing either through Wait List Check (Contact Us) or your may come in to our office and complete a Wait List Change Form.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP US INFORMED OF YOUR CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS AT ALL TIMES!!!
**FAILURE TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS MAY CAUSE THE REMOVAL OF YOUR NAME
FROM THE WAIT LIST**
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.