Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Question 6: What if I have a lost, damaged or stolen sticker or plate?

    What should I do if my registration sticker or license plates are lost, damaged or stolen, or I need to replace them?

    The vehicle owner may come in to any one of our eight locations to obtain a replacement plate or sticker.  Please bring your license plate number or VIN, an acceptable form of ID, and the $7 fee. 

    Anyone other than the vehicle owner must also provide a Permission Letter signed by the owner(s) along with their acceptable form(s) of ID.

    You may also contact us at if you have any questions.