Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment




    Pictured: 1925 Fort Worth Texas Seventh Street looking east from Penn St. crossing in foreground. A sliver of Rotary Park is visible on the right, at the bottom of the hill, where Summit Ave. intersects. Further east, Medical Arts Building stands alone to the right, with the Neil P. Anderson Building visible slightly to the north east. Other downtown buildings include the W.T. Waggoner and the Fort Worth Club Buildings. The residence structures on this portion of Seventh Street would soon give way to additional commercial buildings for automobile dealers, creating an "automobile row" through the mid-1950s. Photographer: unknown. (Thanks to Dalton Hoffman for detailed description.)