Summary: Donor was a local representative for Cole's Criss Cross Directories. Collection includes volumes of city directories from 1959-2008. Also included in the collection are 61 photographs of buildings and other sites taken in the 1950s through 1980s as well as maps of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Images shown (left to right) are Tandy Center (now City Place) in 1980 prior to the construction of what is now the Tarrant County Plaza Building and the Fort Worth Water Gardens under construction in 1973.
Sixty-one photographs of sites in Fort Worth and Arlington, mostly taken or controlled by W. D. Smith Inc. Commercial Photography. Unless otherwise noted, all are eight by 10 inch, black and white glossy prints.