Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment


    Call 211 for information on local resources.

    To report abuse/neglect/exploitation for adults or children:  1-800-252-5400

    Community Care for Aged & Disabled - Intake: 1-888-337-6377

    Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116

    : call 211 for the benefits counseling line or

    : General Information: 1-800-633-4227 or

    Medication Assistance:  

    My Health My Resources of Tarrant County (formerly Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County): general information – 817-569-4300, crisis hotline – 817-335-3022 or

    Nursing Homes Information On-line:

    Social Security Administration
    : 1-800-772-1213 or

    Tarrant County Lawyer Referral
    :  817-336-4101 or

    Texas Guardianship Association
    :  a professional organization dedicated to educating professional, family, and volunteer guardians in the basics of guardianship or

    Veteran’s Administration
    : 1-800-827-1000 or

    Criminal District Attorney – Elder Financial Fraud:  817-884-1400 or

    Financial Exploitation Prevention Center of Tarrant County: 817-720-6556