Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    What if the next of kin cannot afford the costs of the funeral?

    In such instances, application for indigent cremation may be made with the Tarrant County Human Services Department at 817-531-5620.