Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    What if no one claims the body?

    If no relative or other interested party claims the remains within a timely manner, the Tarrant County Human Services Department arranges for disposition of the remains.