Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Case Status

    To inquire on the status of your case click on the hyperlink listed below.

    You will need to select the court location, and then click on either Criminal Case Records or Case Records Search.

    You may search for your case using the court's full case number (JP05-17-SC0000xxxx) or the party name.