Due to funding shortages and availability of technology, we are making it MANDATORY for you to utilize a secure, online service called MRI Assistance Connect (formerly AssistanceCheck). This service allows you to view information about your assistance, contact us directly and update your case file any time of the day or night, saving you the time and trouble it takes to come in to an appointment or contact us on the phone.
What does Assistance Connect offer?
· Improved communication between you and the housing staff.
· Allows you to view information about your assistance without coming into the office.
· Allows you to report Interim Changes and complete your Annual Recertification without coming into the office.
· Allows you to submit requested or supporting documents
without coming into the office.
· Allows you to track the progress of your interim changes.
What do you need to do to enroll?
County Telephone Operator 817-884-1111
Tarrant County provides the information contained in this web site as a public service. Every effort is made to ensure that information provided is correct. However, in any case where legal reliance on information contained in these pages is required, the official records of Tarrant County should be consulted. Tarrant County is not responsible for the content of, nor endorses any site which has a link from the Tarrant County web site.
This site is best experienced with supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you use an older or unsupported browser, you might notice that some features do not function properly. Click the browser name above to learn more about the recommended browsers.