Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Other questions

    Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.

    Question Answer
    Can I contact the judge directly? Judges are prohibited from communicating about cases with the litigants or their attorneys unless both sides are present. 
    How do I find out about the Mental Health Diversion Program?

    Judge Carr is the supervising judge of the Mental Health Diversion Program.  We do accept folks with documented mental health history who are currently charged with non-violent felonies and misdemeanors.  Not all cases qualify for the program.  Each case will be looked at on a case-by-case basis to determine eligibility.

    Any questions should be directed to the Program Manager for the Mental Health Diversion Program who may be reached at 817-884-1774.