Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Court Documents

    Search items by entering keyword(s) in the search field. The table will filter the results as you type. Click the header of a column to alphabetically sort the items. Click again to reverse the order of the sort.

    Question Answer
    How can I get copies of a judgment & sentence or dismissal? Contact the County Clerk at 817-884-1066.
    How do I get a copy of the Court Reporter's record?

    Pursuant to the rules regarding the preparation of the reporter's record, the request must be in writing to the court reporter designating the specific portion or portions to be included in the record. Mail written requests to:

    County Criminal Court No. 9
    Tim Curry Criminal Justice Center
    Attention: Toni Freeman
    401 W. Belknap
    Fort Worth, TX 76196-7678.

    The cost of the reporter's record varies.

    Who do I contact to find the outcome of a trial or plea? Contact the County Clerk's office at 817-884-1066.