Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Check on a Paper

    This form can be filled out by those requesting information on a civil paper in our possession. The deputy for your area will be back in contact with you by email shortly.

    Precinct 7 services the below listed areas. If your city is not on this list, please contact the appropriate Constable Precinct or local law enforcement agency. 

    Format: ###-###-####



    If requesting an eviction move out, fill out this section