Online Services Government
  • Departments
  • Commissioners Court
  • Elected Officials
  • Courts
  • Justice of the Peace Courts
  • Constables
  • Residents Visitors Business Employment

    Request Proclamation/Resolution

    Commissioner Fickes awarding proclamations

    To request a proclamation or resolution through Commissioner Fickes for the Commissioners Court approval, please call 817-581-3600. You will need to provide event and biographical information to include in the document.

    Please be advised that we require a minimum of two weeks notice prior to event or presentation to process requests.